Abstract submission deadline :
For a better abstract presentation, please note the following requirements.
- Abstract submissions are exclusively online.
- Abstracts can be written in French or in English equally.
- Oral presentations can be performed in English or in French.
- If French is chosen, the PPT presentation would preferably be written in English.
- A maximum of 250 words is asked for the abstract, excluding title, authors and references.
- Tables and figures will be excluded from the abstracts.
- The main author is asked to inform the co-authors of the abstract submission status for this event.
- Please make sure that your e-mail address is correct for correspondance.
- The main author is asked to inform his complete name, position, speciality and city of exercise.
- If your abstract submission form is validated by the scientific committee, the main author has to register to the congress and attend the conference session.
- Trainees who will perform the oral presentation are asked to precise their position in order to be automatically added in the Trainees Award concurrent list.
- If you need to modify a submitted abstract, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com.
Abstract acceptance is delivered by the scientific committee. Your communication will automatically be placed in the session relative to your topic for a better scientific discussion. Authors will be notified by e-mail during April 2021.
Two Trainees Oral Presentations will be awarded during the congress. The prizewinners are a €1.200 grant for each one attached to the obligation to submit their presentation to the next European congress for cranio-maxillo-facial surgery (EACMFS). Please precise your trainee position in your abstract submission form in order to facilitate your recruitment.
For any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.